Oculus Security Solutions are looking for a Mobile Patrol Supervisor to join our Mobile response team in our fast growing company.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the Security Industry, be reliable, smart, able to work as a team or use own initiative. The post will include working weekends and bank holidays and covering sickness if needed.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Scheduled lock up and unlock for clients sites and premises
- Intruder or Fire alarm response as first key holder for commercial or private clients premises
- Mobile patrols of sites to deter any possible criminal activity
- Visible and commanding presence on all our clients sites in a company vehicle
- Good verbal communication and written skills
- Remaining calm under pressure or in emergency situations
- Providing general out-of-hours’ support and welfare support to security officers
SIA licence essential
Previous security experience preferable
Full driving licence with no convictions
Fit and able to work alone and work nights
All applications will be screened in accordance with BS7858 standards. Security screening is a requirement of the post and applicants must provide a full checkable 5 year work/school history.
Oculus is committed to promoting Equality of Opportunity for all staff and job applicants.
We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment and in which all decisions are based on merit.