Oculus is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information – such as your name and email address – you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 2015.
What we collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
· Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register your name and email address for information or make a purchase
· Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping
· We may use the information to improve our products and services
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies and advertising
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Unsubscribe yourself directly from within our weekly marketing email
· Message us your request at www.oculusfm.co.uk/contact/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 3 Beach Walk, Wirral, CH48 3JJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.